Friday, December 7, 2012

Tutu

I love pink. I also have been wanting a tutu for a while now. Please don't ask why. I just felt that I needed one. It is very important for everyone to have a big, pink tutu. AND I saw this on pinterest. It's a double win. 

What I used. (lots and lots of tule[like 9 yards], scissors, and elastic)

Tie elastic around your waist so that it is comfortable, but will still hold tight. 

Cut 1-2inch wide strips and tie them around the elastic. Again and again and again. I would guess you have to tie like 100-125 times. 

IT'S DONE! 
So, I have no where to wear my tutu. I just walk around my house in this big tutu. (I'm wearing it right now.) It puts a smile around my face and I enjoy it very much, but I ought to find a tutu party to go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment